Wednesday 1 September 2010

Awww...its been a long time since I last blogged!

How awful? I should have done better in blogging my latest news!
Yeah, excitment and mixed feelings kick-in especially preparing for new arrival coming February. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and hopefully all goes well and my EDD 18th, February or first dating scan brought forward to 12th February, 2011. So, stay tune :-)

I'm lucky not having morning sickness or any time of the days' sickness except frequent trips to loo in the evening :-( Therefore, unable to sleep well and enjoy my beauty sleep. I suffer from cold and sneeze a lots; funny taste buds and metallic like taste lingering in my mouth ever since I discovered I'm pregnant 6th week. I thought all this will eleminate after 12th week but unfortunately I still have to tolerate with that! None of my close friends or colleagues suspect I'm expecting as my little bum still disguise well under loose T-shirt.

I'm gone off Indian curries but still craving for spicy food sometimes. Mostly, I'm craving sweet taste and chinese ribs (BBQ or Capital spare ribs)...probably my baby like Chinese food :-)

Sometimes I wonder what hair colour (probably dark or brownish hair colour), eye and how my baby look, etc??? Unknown sex yet and not able to feel the trumble or somersault at 16th week as describe in most book. Probably first time mom only identify this between 18th to 20th week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg..many many congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

Thanks...and there was a bit drama before this...will blog later!
Thanks God all the big hurdle gone at the moments (finger crossed)