Thursday 20 November 2008

PROCRASTINATION

I admit that I'm very good at PROCRASTINATION...Bless me!
According to Wikipedia: PROCRASTINATION may result in stress, a sense of guilt, the loss of personal productivity, the creation of crisis and the disapproval of others for not fulfilling one's responsibilities or commitments.
"Chuen-choong"....I strike all the symptoms easier than winning a lottery. That's why I am not loaded with $$$$$ Money, money, money....where are you? Why can't I be someone rich?

Finally, I pluck up my courage to question my other half and myself where are we heading from here?? Right now??? There is no turning point either way...I put my feet down on deciding what are the worst consequences and try not to hurt others too much. My flaw is always putting others' welfare prior to mine....probably, less heart-ache if I'm more selfish.

I am calmer and more insane, I reckoned. I do apologise if I pissed someone off recently..especially my family and friends. Sincere apologies! They are my treasure and everything, without them, I'm nobody. Please give me strength to sustain my inner peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we can only plan .. but let me give you a tip - ignorance is bliss ..actually...

Chris said...

I wish..I can be ignorance sometimes. Unfortunately, I bite my tongue at the moment. Hopefully, I'm patience enough to witness the final solution before its too late :-)