Friday 7 November 2008

Chasing Pavements

Guess what, I always wonder why and WTH I was borned to this world...was that my bad karma in previous life(recarnation) Sial..I believe in such things...who knows...Anyway, feel grumpy today...woke up at the wrong side of bed(I wished)..bad mood or any excuses ...... quotation says:

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie; for an excuse is a lie guarded.” Alexander Pope
See the damages...Alexander Pope only said ONE (An excuse... but me EXCUSES... Pardon me! ..you got it clear and loud) I reckoned I should follow suit with the English Proverb...
'Every cloud has a silver lining' ..meaning..There's always something good in bad times.
I'm facing lots of dilemmas at the moment... should I follow my heart or my head?? Being a practical and rational thinker, the head override my heart..but I'm only a vulnerable human (Woman). I feel very pressure and reflected lots of possibilities...I want to seal my life with a prominent decision. Hopefully, I will survive for the next 5, 10, 20 or N number of years well. Life is too short for those who treasure... Therefore, I will make up my mind and not daydreaming anymore...I am hook to Adele's 19 Chasing Pavements http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uBmwdlBFs1s

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

same thing what you told me - every cloud has it silver lining..one fine day you gonna say this is a piece of cake actually...

Chris said...

sama-sama...we chase our dreams and toughen up with lots of real life experiences :-)
Yes, in deed, we can treat our piece of cake with cuppa tea..cheers! (non-alcoholic ma)

sleepiekoala said...

cheer up girl! Life is too short to b gloomy!

Chris said...

Thank you for your encouragement...it just me, who's heavyhearted to let go of a relationship...here very soon! Nothing seriuos, should learn how to take things lightly.."lek tak hei fong tak tai" :-)