Tuesday 1 December 2009

Wedding Ceremony



Its all happened so fast, after all we are ready to say our wedding vows and exchanging of the wedding rings as husband and wife. Service started at 11:15am and finished 12 midday.



The Entrance : Jeremiah Clarke (Prince of Denmark's March/Trumpet Voluntary
I hardly noticed the background music while walking down the aisle and trying to slow down. Unfortunately, we marched through quietly without peeping at the guests standing for our entrance.

Saying our marriage vows : Charles announced "Tim and Siew Fun, I now invite you to join hands and make your vows, in the presence of God and his people"

“I, Timothy Niall Ffrench Lynch, take you, Siew Fun Chin, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part; according to God's holy law. In the presence of God I make this vow”

Vice-versa on my side, saying our vows to each other strengthen our love.



Tim placed the ring on my fourth finger, holding it and declared: "Siew Fun, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body, I honour you, all that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you, within the love of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit"
Holding Tim fourth finger I suddenly feel clumsy and blurted: "Tim, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body, I honour you, all that I am I give IT to you, and all that I have I share with you, within the love of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit"
So, who care if I said it my way and Tim thought this add a little character to our vow.




We remain kneed while The Reverend Charles blessing our marriage in front of God, witnessed by families, relatives and friends.

Charles anounced the dismissal and we marched slowly down the aisle as husband and wife.

The Recession : George Frideric Handel (Water Music/Hornpipe)

Honestly speaking, I like both scroll of music we chosen and the readings mean so much to us.

No comments: