Friday 11 September 2009

My Hen Do

Gosh...I feel really exited and butterfly in my stomach...phew...what surprise will I get from my lovely girlfriends and sisters for organising a "Chris's Dress To Kill" (without weapon) hen do. We have theme such as, "dress to kill with floral ornaments" Saturday night and "angelic whiteness" Sunday lunch...thank you all for such a memorable singleton send off.
By the way, we'll stayed in London's apartment for the weekend (12th and 13th September)...everyone bring nibble and booze...hey, hey... hang over, etc...cosy dinner and lunch but no other information on the "surprise" bit...Got to act like a Diva or Drama Queen at the grand entrance...bit challenging to me! There are girls rules (punishments for offender) and exchanging sexy gift for everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing great information about hen party, if any body wants to know more information about hen party, hen weekend, hen night then please visit: Hen Party Brighton