Saturday 13 December 2008

HOT 'N' COLD

Kathy Perry's song "HOT N COLD" have been playing in my mind recently. I admit that I like that song for a reason...especially this :

Someone call the doctor.. Got a case of a love bi-polar... Stuck on a roller coaster... Can't get off this ride.. *You* change your mind.. Like a girl changes clothes
*Decision, decision, decision, etc...sometime I hate to choose either moving on or staying put. I need clear mind to eliminate clutters.

Lots of things been bugging me such as worries about my future, career, relationship, health, etc. Please give me strength to make up my mind and I'm tired of procrastinate further. Though, I hope I'm a superwoman but that's unrealistic!

2 comments:

sleepiekoala said...

don't worry...be happy...

Chris said...

yeap...will do...just bits emo...! We've to destress in order to feel the positive "chi"..Most of the time, am just moaning, nothing serious though :-)
Anyway, thank you very much for your concern, its made me felt better :-)